Monday, March 26, 2012

#72

It's the first day of Gynae posting today. After an inspiring talk by the posting coordinator, it makes me want to really give it my all. But that effect would last probably for a few days. The cycle repeats itself -

1. Feeling lost because you don't know where to start
2. Feeling stressed out because you realise there are too many things to read and learn in a day
3. Continuous stress because you realise that exams are coming soon and you wish you knew some things earlier
4. "Do or die" when it's long case & SAQ
5. Enjoy for 2 days (weekends)
6. Back to step 1 in the new posting

Still, I hope I can make the best out of it after going through the many postings in Sem 8. =) Just thought of sharing something I came across a long while ago which I feel should be a constant reminder to me.

"may i see the things in front of me as they are, not as i think them to be.
may i walk the steps ahead of me one at a time, not wondering if there's a map.
may i say the things that fix things, not break them further apart.
may i do what i need to do, not be distracted by what i can't.
may i dream of what i hope for, not of what i fear.
may i love you like i love you, not as any other, me."

No comments: